Skip to content

Departmental Requests

TDS Scholar Portal
Ready to request or extend a visa? Use the embedded link above to log in here.
All current staff should click the link above. When the login page loads, please select "Campus ID Login" and it will send you to the CWRU Single Sign On page. No username/password is required on the sign in page. 

Green Card Request
Ready to request a Green Card? Use the embedded link above to submit your request here.
Only the department may request a green card on behalf of a Case Western employee. Requests by the employee directly will not be honored without departmental approval. 

Need Something Else?
Please contact IHRS at

Where is the link? Please click on either "TDS Scholar Portal" or "Green Card Request" for the link which will automatically redirect you to your destination.